Digital Tools | Song | Social Media | Graphics
On July 16, 1956, President Dwight D. Eisenhower established the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition (known then as the President’s Council on Youth Fitness). For 60 years, the Council has been working to improve the health and well-being of millions of children, adults, and families.
While our programs and mission have evolved over the years, and the Council’s leadership has changed, the health of Americans of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities remains a national priority.
The Council, in partnership with the National Foundation on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition, is commemorating the Council’s 60th anniversary with the launch of the #0to60 Campaign. #0to60 is a national public engagement campaign dedicated to inspiring Americans to accelerate their journey toward an active and healthy life.
We invite everyone to join the journey from zero to sixty. No matter where you are starting, we want to help you increase your momentum to going from #0to60. The fastest way to living healthy starts right now!
- #0to60 Website : The mobile-ready website features rich content provided by the nation’s leaders in physical activity and nutrition. Through the website, Americans of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities are able to access tips and resources to show them how to integrate regular physical activity and good nutrition into their everyday lives. The website can be accessed on any desktop, laptop, or mobile-ready device.
- #0to60 App : This mobile application complements the website. The app is an additional source to gain access to rich content provided by the nation’s leaders in physical activity, nutrition, and sports. It is available for download from the App Store for all iOS devices.
- #0to60 Anthem : Jordin Sparks, Brady Rymer, and Doug E. Fresh teamed up with Hip Hop Public Health to create the #0to60 Anthem to inspire the country to have fun and get moving. The new anthem is an update to the “Chicken Fat” song that was released by the Council under the Kennedy Administration and used to motivate millions of students to engage in physical activity in the 1960s. Listen now via YouTube or download from Soundcloud .
Social Media Resources
- Excited to take the country on a journey from #0to60 by living healthy lives w/ @FitnessGov. Are you in? 0to60fitness.org
- #0to60 is about exploring the ways you can enjoy living a healthy and active life. Share your journey with @FitnessGov
- Join me & @FitnessGov as we take the country on a journey to living healthy every day with #0to60. Learn more: 0to60fitness.org
- It’s @FitnessGov’s 60th anniversary and we’re taking you on a journey from zero to sixty. Learn more at: 0to60fitness.org #0to60
- We are helping Americans go from #0to60 by [insert activity]. Join the journey. 0to60fitness.org
- #0to60 is all about exploring the ways you can enjoy living a healthy and active life. Share your journey with us as you go from zero to sixty every day! Check out 0to60fitness.org for more information.
- We’re helping @FitnessGov celebrate their 60th anniversary by joining in on the #0to60 journey. Learn more at: 0to60fitness.org.
- We are taking [target audience or Americans] on a journey from #0to60 with @FitnessGov by [insert activity]. Learn more at 0to60fitness.org.
- It’s easy for kids to go from #0to60 when they [insert activity]. Learn more at 0to60fitness.org.
Promote #0to60 with these new graphics!
Note: These images may be downloaded and used only for purposes of promoting #0to60, and may not be used for commercial purposes, including selling of products and services and advertisements in newspapers and other publications. Please do not alter these images in any way and be sure to use hashtag #0to60 in your posts.
Full-size download links: Image 1 | Image 2 | Image 3 | Image 4 | Image 5